ugh.... feel so down!

by - Saturday, November 01, 2008

went clubbing yesterday? did not like it at all?? it was pack and there were alot of family members there so it was wierd? legs are still hurting... and the people i went with... use to be realyl snotty to me when i was a kid? so yeah not a fun night... dont really want to get into it ><;;
sooo yeah im feeling really blue today... i viewed some of my own videos and i just... look so gross -_-;; makes me really want to cry... its hard to be strong when people always have something to say you know? i cant help but to let myself just feel like shit by the end of the day sometimes... words can hurt.... so thats why i dont posts many videos because i feel so insecure about myself... and u guys will prob tell me i shouldnt and what not... i hear it alot, but im just lilke that?? all my life ive been like that...

sucha depressing post... but i guess on the brighter side... im still deciding who should win my contest... its so hard to pick... everyone did a really great job! i asked my bf and friend to help me vote... they... haha are dorks :] soooo ill post winner soon just gimme a little more time!

You May Also Like

1 comments