Lensvillage.com First Impression Review

by - Sunday, January 12, 2014


Hello cutie! Lensvillage was nice enough to send me lenses to try out which is super amazing! I am really amazed on how everything is put together and packaged very nicely! They are really professional and care about their product which is a plus in my book! The video is just a first impression on presentation and how everything is packaged which is so important to someone who is either going to be a long time client or those cautious nuts like me hehe! Ive been through a lot to sort of pick up on few things so yes yes yes I am really happy with everything! ALWAYS make sure you do research on where you purchase from! I have purchased lenses from them awhile back and had no problems with them! The package itself took about a week to two weeks if im not mistaken which is normal! They do offer free shipping with a 50$ purchase or more! Lot of good deals and promotions so definitely check out their website or facebook page for more information and deals.


They sent me five well packaged lenses and also these super cute ana sui inspired lens cases! I just love how everything is packaged so nicely! I usually get them in plano which is your standard vision, but if you have prescribed vision for lenses they do offer that option!

Ive been really into gray lenses and happy they have a wide range to choose from! this has a nice fade to it which is something I usually look for in lenses.
Diameter : 14.8mm
B.C. 8.7mm
Water : 42%
Geo is always my go to its safe and great brand for people with stigmatism in the eyes! I have it in my left eye so geo is great! not to mention the lens itself has a nice fade and looks natural.
Diameter : 14mm
Base Curve : 8.60mm
Water Content : 38~42%
Life Span : 1 Year


Waffle series! Really unique design and a hint of brown in the lenses! Super cute and has a nice ring around the lenses.
Life Span : 1 Year
Diameter : 15 mm
Power Available : 0.00 to -6.00

These are gorgeous! I love the fade on them and theres a nice ring to them as well! gives a semi natural look to the lenses.
Diameter : 15mm
Life Span : 1 Year
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.7
Power Available : -0.00 to -6.00 


A unique design almost like a flower! Really pretty!
Life Span : 1 Year Disposable
Power Available : Plano / 0.00 Only
Diameter : 15 mm
Base Curve : 8.6



And that is my review on lensvillage.com! They ship about 2 weeks tops and everything is packaged nice and safely! I really enjoyed how the website is set up and how easy it is to pick and choose what lenses you want! For the 15% off code it is.... LC6281  (They no longer have this code in use! Sorry in advance!) use it when you checkout! You're welcome hehe!

for noobies or if you have questions on how to care I do offer tips for lenses and how to care for them and what I use! Dont be afraid to ask me questions for I usually answer my pms and what not! I hope you give lensvillage a try!



You May Also Like

0 comments