umm... to the angry people. its tiring to listen to your crap

hehe so i decided im going to not dwindle my time away and focus on finishing school and lots more! ive been really trying to do my best but drama seems to follow me everywhere? work and at home, but that doesnt really matter im just not going to give a damn! im doing this for me and oh i took out my chatter box since theres always a hateful person saying something thats well rude?

to haters: hmm... next time you see me why dont you intro yourself instead of ohhh messaging me anonymously on my chatter box? did i do something to you for you to be so effing rude? keep my name out your mouth you dont know me obviously and i kinda feel sorry for you... to waste your energy on me and to talk all that noise? yeahhh i dont think i said im perfect? did i say anything to hurt your feelings??? im truly truly sorry you feel that way and had to go through the trouble of talking smack onto my chatter... get to know me dear before you spit un thoughtful words.

sigh~ i dislike little girls. treat others the way you want to be treated is what i go by... idk why i have these ppl coming into my life you dont really hurt me i just pity them bc they dont know me and decide to do that its kinda... tiring and i just wish girls wouldnt be like that... its srsly such a waste of time to be angry! i wont let me down nope... this year im changing what about you?

im not saying im a saint or perfect im not! but why do i get this crap when i want to do or show something i like? ohhh am i not allowed to???! why the hell are you even wasting your time on my blog or anything else?! srsly... its tiring it makes me want to just stop blogging and youtubeing... people are just so ugly in the inside and its not necessary! what are u jealous of me? what the eff is your reason??? please email me or comment me why you have to be so ugly towards me???

if you think im spoiled or some shit like that you have it so effing wrong! i work hard for what i get! dont think other wise!

its just tiring really to see ppl go so low and say such things. this year im going to change what about you? haters... waste so much time hating... adds wrinkles and waste so much time... shit you can be doing useful stuff but no u decided to stalk me. go ahead. waste as much time as you like i dont give a darn... yeah i maybe not skinny, but i can lose it and i am a better person than you so what do u have? its a new year dear get over your stank personality.

and im sorry that i had to post this... it is a waste of my time, but its getting annoying... ill post up some hauls i bought maybe on tuesday. sorry again if you wonderful ladies have to read this... going through a lot and it just keeps piling up woosh~~~

Phiphi Nguyen

11 comments:

Vy said...

Don't fret about it, dear Phiphi! You shouldn't be concerned over these type of comments. Just keep your head up high! Remind yourself that you're doing all those makeup tutorials to help women improve on their self-confidence and skill.~ It's for a good cause and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

With some popularity comes some negativity. There are going to be a few haters out there trying to push you down -- even if you did nothing to offend them. I know a lot of other gurus who get a lot of crap from people on completely irrelevant and unnecessary topics. Celebrities get bunch of public scrutiny from the media about their personal lives just so they can find a story and turn it into a "big deal." Even I got a lot of rude feedback from people back then when I designed a lot. Remember that those derogatory comments get canceled out by all the positive ones. :]

I know it's cliche to say it, but those haters have insecurities -- and are definitely jealous of your skills and success. Sometimes they feel the need to post something demeaning to feel better about themselves. Don't stress over it; these people are microscopic and faceless -- they know nothing about you.

I've talked to you personally on many occasions and I think you're a wonderful and sweet gal! Keep on doing what you love.

- Vy

styleganji said...

vy thanks i know i shouldnt, but it angers me a lot that they judge me, but this year im going to do better and fix my flaws! i know that ill have them its just soooo tiring!

but thanks! your the bestttt!!!

Thii said...

I have to agree with Vy!
The only thing which came in my mind was that they definitely are jealous of you!

They only feel better when they make you feel bad.
Maybe they're jealous of your look..etc ?

Just ignore them ! You definitely have MORE LOVERS than haters ^___^

I think those haters who are jealous of you should admire you, and not hate you ! Like I do ..haha xD

Thanh said...

PHIPHI!
Don't bother paying attention to haters, there's always gonna be haters. They're just jealous of what you're doing.

In life you can't please everyone so just please yourself, if you're happy don't matter what haters think.

People are bound to judge us all without getting to know us, it's life. If they judge us like that others will judge them the same. Karma is a bitch.

Think about it, their wasting time in their life flaming you and chatting bollocks & you're going somewhere in life. They're jealous you got a life - a great one!

Keep doing what you do. Don;t let them bring you down because you are very talented.

Lady Christina said...

I agree with what everyone is saying, Phi. Don't let the haters get to you. Isn't there what an old saying: 'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'? Well let those haters be what makes you stronger.

Also...I really hate to say this, but maybe you should consider filtering your comments. I think you can do this on both blogger and youtube so you can choose who can comment and who can't...sure the haters will flood, but then you can find out who the hater is and block them from commenting again.

Don't give up what you love doing because of haters. Think about it girl if Benjamin Franklin gave up because of haters we wouldn't have the basic concept of electricity and thus Thomas Edison wouldn't have made the light bulb and then where would we be? In the dark lol and we wouldn't have this lovely computer and internet to connect too and then the haters would have to say they hate you to your face AND 9 out of ten of them wouldn't even tell it to you to your face...that's why the do it via internet the anonymity of it.

So continue being yourself girl!

kechiko said...

Phi I LOVE your blog!! And your youtube!! Don't let the haters bring you down, especially when they are so outnumbered by the positive people who love reading your blogs and seeing the pics and stuff you post up :D

These girls are obviously insecure about something in their own life, so they project it toward you because you're an easy target for them, especially because they can stay anonymous.

Keep posting, and making videos!!
And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Daphne said...

Go phi ! you should have done this a LONG time ago. LOL best title ever 'tiring to listen to your crap' XD. Too bad there's no more comment box, but if that's what needs to be done to keep away spammers I guess there's no choice there. I find haters a bit creepy does anyone else feel the same? Everyone else wrote nice paragraphs about you so I'll just leave it to them :P

Tracey said...

ignore the haters, they're obviously not worth your time. like others said, their hatred is probably spurred up by jealousy and insecurities.

Crystalmochi said...

hey phiphi, i think you are a really awesome person, and pls dont stop blogging, u are somewhat of an inspiration to me..>.< and your tips on makeup and stuff are great,haha dont know how to express myself but yeah~cheesse^____^. Do ignore those bozOs out there, and i believe there are much more sweeter people who enjoy your blog and videos as compared to those moron~haters.

Kaoru said...

Thanks for suscribe !
You are still cutie !
Happy New Year <3

kalai said...

hey hun~~ hope your alright now.
i know how frustrating it can get but you know your better ;p
i dont understand haters though. maybe its to make themselves feel better~

anyways keep up the blogging! don't quit~ i like reading your posts.

+love the banner btw^^

hope you had a great new year and all the best for 2010~~
xx