8 dollar dry shampoooooo <3

by - Tuesday, May 12, 2009

hehe thats right? so... sephora is doing this thing every month? like a great steal item? last month was the bliss youth cream for 5 bucks and now it is ojons dry shampoo for $ 8 !!!! for the big can! i bought.... 4 bottles? going through it like crazy hehe! im trying to not wash my hair as much? bc i want to start coloring my hair again hehe

update on me? room is going to be finish by this week and u lovely ladies can see the finish product! but yeah im feeling so like... wasting my life away lately... i like work so much! but im afraid that if i quit and other one will lay me off im stuck? future out look is kinda scary to me now T_T idk what im going to be doing or if ill finish school... i want to be comfortable, stress free mmm... wishful thinking? past couple of weeks i feel so empty and its like... kinda sad sometimes bleh i should go out with friends and meet others hehe alrighty night ladies!

You May Also Like

2 comments