im a busy bee!



hehe like the title said! i went to ross the other day with mom and lets just say we went a little crazy! i never been to ross if that doesnt sound bad idk.. i dont like going into stores that have racks that are jam packed? so i avoid it though im prob missing out on some good sales... im learning! lets just say i went crazy in the house area? there was so many cute things and if u know me by now i collect things for my future home!!! LOL i have boxes filled with bowls and trinkets i just cant wait to get my own place! though i wonder iffff i can find someone who would put up with my pink girly self... or i can just live alone for the rest of my life and have a million cats surrounded by pretty nik naks jajaja! T_T



so at ross my mom bought everyone a big ross bag! it wasl ike 7 bucks each?! hell to the yes! and i got a harajuku bag to put my laptop or anything hehe its hugeee! and they had big bottles of hand soap and omg i love apple stuff... hehe even got hello kitty undies ._. hahaha i dont think ill grow out of hello kitty! if i have a daughter ill spoil her with it! its just so so so darn cute!



but yeah im starting to cook more and i enjoy cooking and baking! did i ever tell u i love vodka sauce and pesto sauce? i made a small meal and the kids and mom didnt complain! i was like in the clouds haha! pesto is so freakn easy! almonds, spinach, cilantro, garlic, and olive oil!? tasted so yummy~ hehe im going to make cream puffs for my co-workers tomorow so they will be fresh on thursday! i am watching martha stewart all the time! she had snoop with her cooking brownies... that fool... cracked me up the whole episode! hes like your lucky i worked at mcdonalds to know how to do this! (LOL!!!) and martha was like ive always wanted to work at a place like that but i would get really bored.... really martha really?? anyways he wanted green brownies and kept telling martha they need a special ingreidient AHAHA lordy... but i have fun ideas for christmas! going to make cookie caskes for the kids!


tehe so like im doing videos on looks i do for work so i should of done that along time ago... blah!! but im glad to have got two done at least! i think is simply pretty and i get compliments on them! simple stuff i think :D!!! so a smokey glam eye and naughty blue and purple eye tutorial coming soon! hehe i need to color my hair... the black is fading and i look like a skunk!!!

Phiphi Nguyen

5 comments:

JoeyAnna said...

wow the hello kitty stuff are cute!
ive also starting cooking more and enjoying it! but ive never tried baking yet haha XD
vodka sauce? ive never heard of that but it sounds cool haha
you look so cute :3
xx

Thii said...

The left smokey eye really fits you! I love how you combinate colors.
I also love hello Kitty *-*
I wonder if there are women of a age like 40 and still collect Hello kitty stuff..? xD

CyndiixPii said...

AHH I love Ross!!!! The one by me has the most amazing shoe section--- find TONS of Steve Maddens & etc there for superr amazing prices!!! And I totally get the HK undies-- lol I got like four pairsss!! ;]] Love you girl! Must see you again!!

xSplendidStar said...

Been loving your vids! Your voice is so cute! ^.^

xxx

Chiayo said...

cute blog :)