Road Trip To San Antonio! San Japan Adventures

by - Tuesday, July 22, 2014






Hello cutie! I have been in such a rut of a mood decided to go on a mini vacation on a whim! literally... didnt know about this till a friend told me! SO I stayed up till 5 am packing on goodness I overpacked for a good week worth of clothes and forgot my toothbrush? LOL! But I had such a great time with my darling friend and her sister! We stayed in this super crazy small hotel, but there was free wifi and muffins so I guess it was ok haha plus it was close to the tram so thats always a plus! Did lots of site seeing since I haven't been in san antonio since I was a child, so getting to see all these historical landmarks and eating like a king was srsly the best feel ever!










 Also went to san japan which is a large anime convention! Got to see a few good friends and lots of stuff to buy! But I had to buy gifts for others so I spent less on myself haha! haul will come soon! I didnt cosplay this year but there were so many good ones! My favorite would be the howl's moving castle and the hobbit like... there were so many that i really liked but failed to take many photos sobbing! Maybe next time ill do something and get into the spirit of it all hehe


Here is a short clip of my fun adventures I had in san antonio! I really want to explore more of texas and eat more yummy foods! went to austin as well and got to try this bomb.com ramen place called tatsu-ya and the line was so long but SOOOOOOO worth it! Never actually stayed in austin long enough to enjoy it but next time... hehe



anyways i hope you had a fab weekend! will start vlogging more so make sure to sub hehe xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments