Pan Fried Pho Noodles w/ Saté Beef & Baby Bok Choy

by - Monday, April 07, 2014


Hello cutie! Here is srsly a quick and easy recipe I do when I dont have much time to cook after long day at work! It is super simple to make and still looks very eye appealing and tasty hehe! I usually either do pho noodles or flat thicker ones or even rice paper and cut them into long strips, but I feel like pho noodles have a better texture to them! I am super notorious for not measuring things, but since I am getting into more cooking videos I will start to do so!


Ingredients 
1/2 beef round eye thinly sliced
2 white onions
2 bundles of pho noodles
4-5 baby bok choys 
2 tbs light soy sauce
2 tbs light oyster sauce
3-4 garlic cloves
1 tsp sesame oil
3-4 tbs coconut oil
sesame seeds to taste
salt & pepper to taste

This should be able to feed about 4 people or so! I hope you give this a try! 

You May Also Like

0 comments