My April Favorites

by - Saturday, May 11, 2013


Hello my sweet! How is your weekend so far? So I finally got to work and upload my april favorites idk been super busy, but better late than never right? Ive been into korean products and high end dupes!


Trying a new location and how I start doing videos? Idk what you guys think hurhur but this is a new start since I bought better lighting I can record things late at night no excuses! Oh and I will give some details on the products on blog! Going to start blogging better hehe more reviews and what not

Skinfood acorn jelly mask

I am in love with this mask! The packaging is so stinkin cute, it really does tighten the pores, skin feels nice and soft hehe! All you have to really do is massage the product onto face for a couple of minutes and wash off and you are done! Only thing I dont like is the smell... it is a little strange.

the claims:
A mask pack that effectively tightens oil-clogged enlarged pores and exfoliates layers of dead skin cells with powdered acorns from Jiri-mountains

Jiri-mountain Acorn: Acorns, grown in Jiri-mountain which is famous for crystal clear water, contains a high amount of tannin that is effective in tightening enlarged pores 


Skinfood Facial Water Vita - C Cream

I think this moisturizer is perfect for summer time for people that have oily to combination skin! they do come in other skin types using a, b, c method! I chose C for the warmer months since I have an oily t-zone! But the product is nice and not sticky! I love how it absorbs quickly into my skin! Plus packaging is cute!

the claims:

Skin Food's Facial Water Vita-C Cream is a true oasis for your thirsty skin. Made with the fresh water obtained from Alaskan glacial melt to ensure a mild pH cream enriched with the perfect combination of oxygen, minerals, and ions which have been up to now locked up in ice for over 20,000 years. The water base is used to enhance the Vita-C complex which delivers a revitalizing hydration experience derived from all natural raspberries, acai berries, cranberries, and strawberries.



You May Also Like

0 comments