emoional rollercoaster.... keeping myself busy

blah... why are break ups so hard... over stupid stuff? really i dont ever ask for much and its sooo much stress for him on his studies to be with me. great.. so im left heart broken sobbing for three days laying around like an almost dead hobo. BLAHHHHHHHHHH! im angry for loving him for so long and to have him give up on me the way he did... but i dont hate him far from it just so horribly sad that im a burden more than something special. to also top it off i have drama at home with parents... grandpa fell down the stairs.... managers quit.... i think from crying so much my throat is extremely raw and i cannot talk... ugh just so many things going on idk if i can take it. i am really unlucky i think... when somethin happy comes my way it disappears sooner or later and yeahh... im not as strong as i would hope to be... T_T
so what do i do now? never hungry anymore, look a hot mess, have super puffy eyes and crooked eye creases... on a brighter side im re-uploading videos, making new videos, more active i suppose? crafts are surprisingly making the day go by much faster ive been doing loads of craft shopping and have many ideas to make my own goodies and sell them sooon~ i made my night stand into a craft corner hehe its really cute and i need to buy more lightings... i look orange in my videos and my room gets so dark~
sat i got to hang out with pretty cyndiiiii! it felt like a first blind date or something hahaha!!! i was like omggg i hope she likes meeee and when we met she was so adorable! and so sweet and funny! so she took me around to all these different asian stores and bakeries omgggg! i had a lot of fun and i cannot wait to do it again! the macaroons looked and taste amazingly good! ive always liked how they looked and never tried to that day hahah it was extremely sweet but it was yum
sorry that the post is short and a bit sad, but im going to try to get over my emotional wreckage and get back into a more hostile working environment that i do enjoy haha! will keep my mind off things if i work a lot.

Phiphi Nguyen

17 comments:

Rue said...

I'm so sorry. I'm happy that you seem to be taking it pretty well, and that you hung out with friends, though. Try to stay positive! ;p

Shop N' Chomp said...

Sorry to hear this. :( Stay strong and keep yourself surrounded by friends and family who love you. :)

Kawaii Anna かわいいい said...

ooooh im soo sorry! it almost brings me to tears to hear tht T^T just keep moving on!

VICKIETORIAHH said...

aww i'm sorry. i hope things get better for you.
"if it's not okay in the end, then it's not the end till it's okay."- no idea where i got that qoute. but it's true. things will be okay and better in the end. things seem horrible right now, but things will change. i wish the best for you. <3

styleganji said...

thank u guys im really trying its so hard.. but i am trying :)

in my mind... said...

I'm going thru a break up too! :-( the way i look at it is...i've tried everything i could...and if this is what he wants, then all i can do is respect. need any advice?! let me kno. this is my first heartbreak....

annacheung6 said...

Hi Phi!! Its Anna :D if you remember me... I just wanna say, don't worry, things will get better :D and remember to keep smiling, whats the use of crying... stay strong hun!!! here are three mended hearts haha <3<3<3

Wendy said...

definitely hope you feel better soon Phi! I'll be praying for you:)

pinksugarichigo said...

aww phi *hugs* im sorry to hear about what you're going through .. your post is extra sad especially with the music playing as I was reading it..

im glad that you are keeping busy with your crafts, vlogs & friends! that's the way to do it.. be active and busy!

*hugs* it's hard, but i know things will turn out for the best and get better for you! i know from experience.. take care.. and i know we're just online friends, but feel free to message me anytime! i'm here ! n_n

BadRomance said...

Aww.. keep ya head up :)

J000d and Bananeh said...

Awwe *hugs*
I've adored your blog for a long time now, and I really hope things work out for you soon. I hate that part about relationships..the break up :S It's extremely hard but I know you will pull through! :) Just make sure to smile lots, don't let yourself go (not eating, not sleeping, not looking gorgeous)and you'll be fine in no time :)

ting said...

I hope you get thru this very quickly!
I will send u some positive auro your way *send send*
I wish you the best of luck getting thru this hard time!


xoxoxo

CyndiixPii said...

i'm sorry phii =[[ i wish i could give you a hugg! take it one day at a time... i got a fortune today (outta my cookie cause i'm gluttonous haha) it said "time heals all wounds." i kept it cause it's true<3

i missssssss yoou too phii!!!
and you totally do like you! ;]] tell your cousies hiii!! we'll def do it again soon!!!

ugh you still with t-mofo? ugh is there another carrier that's better?! stupid phone service. grr.
<3

JoeyAnna said...

im sorry to hear about your break up! >< i got dumped last with by my ex of 2.3 years! i cried for almost 2 weeks and couldn't get over him for a few months =="
i know you will feel better in time, i hope it's soon =)
and thanks for your comment! ^__^
i really like you with light and black hair, because either way your still so cute hehe ;)
stay positive!
xx

CyndiixPii said...

yaay shooppin let's!

Natalie Nguyen said...

Awe hun.. seems like there's a heartbreaker monster going around here in blogger world =\
Stay strong my dear and keep your head held high <=)

♥~ WinWin ~♥ said...

i am sorry to hear abt the breakup but pls be strong.. u have ur bloggers to support u!! me too~ Stay happy n pretty!!

Love,
WinWin
Http://princessdiary-winwin.blogspot.com
http://princessdiary-accessories.blogspot.com