My Birthday.

by - Friday, February 09, 2018


Hello cutieee long time no see! So... Your girl turned 30 in Jan and... Safe to say.. I embrace my old age! I mean.. 30 is the new 20s right?! Ive been through so many things and safe to say, my life is starting to go the paste where I am able to do the things I enjoy and that is.. to vlog and do my blog stuff... Ive always wish I was better at keeping up with this and not listen to the nay sayers... But it is what it is! I will try to be better with this stuff and share with you more!

SooOOoOoOoo after long wishful thinking and wanting to travel I finally got the chance to go on my own and experience all the good stuff that comes with it :P!!! Hopefully this year... I can find someone to travel with that is on the same page as me. Romance is a plus! Anywho, My uncle got me in for free at disney epcot and universal and that really helped me with my budget since I had to get an airbnb, car, and food expenses under my belt. The car rental was a nightmare when you are running on zero hours of sleep, but I manage to pull through! The lady I stayed with was so sweet and very helpful where I should go! I manage to buy many things on my trip and should get a haul video for you soon!


So Disney epcot was... All about food around the world and I wasnt sure if I could eat everywhere, but we tried to snack as many things possible! It is cute that there are themed places to eat and the buildings were so pretty! I really enjoyed france or europe area I should say!





I really wish the day was longer to really spend time at each place! The foods there were not so bad, but insanely over priced! Next time ill do more research on where to go! I didnt realize most places get booked! how insane is that?!


Universal was honestly... On my wishlist to see.. The insane amount of love I have for harry potter is insane... I wanted to stay there all day! I went overboard and bought almost everything there!!!! I wanted to cry when I saw the train... Literally everything was so perfect and so much more! I love the details and the food places was very fun as well! The rides on the other hand... I couldnt handle haha! motion sickness comes easy to me sigh!



I had sosososo much fun! I honestly want to do this every year! Hopefully soon, I will do more entries of my life with you hun bun! Have a great weekend!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments