Holidays.

by - Saturday, December 30, 2017


Hello my sweet! Its been sometime since I written on here... I always sound like a broken record, but life has me busy and my hobbies I use to enjoy is more of a luxury time that I dont have these days. Hopefully though, when everything falls into place, I may once again do things I enjoy.


I went home for Christmas to visit my family and friends and honestly... A much needed vacation. Traveling alone is something I need to get use to since... I totally missed my flight like twice LOL! I even had to fork over about $600 sigh... Lesson learned I must say! But I had fun and got to eat so many things I enjoyed while living in Texas... Its the little things you dont notice till you leave for so long and how much I miss eating out with my friends... Who are, in fact... blossoming before my eyes. Everyone has a special someone now and all lovey dovey and I honestly am so happy for my dear friends! Have you seen "Princess Jellyfish?" my artsy friends are just like them and I adore that anime so much hahaha! Our generation... the tumblr scene type ppl... On internet we are something, but irl we are just a bunch of nerds haha and I just love them so much... And getting to spend time with them is what I look forward to.


My family is really big and the kiddos ( my cousins ) are taller than me now... I feel a little sad missing them growing up, but I am getting close to the big 30 and have to focus on my life here on out. Being alone in a different state so far away is really difficult for me, but once laws change and time for more healing to be spread throughout the states... I am counting down the days where I can come back and be surrounded by real genuine people.

With all that being said, I hope you had a wonderful holiday and a Happy New Year! I want to be better, I see myself improving and learning from my mistakes.. I just hope that I will have a better year.... 2018 I welcome you with an open heart!

You May Also Like

0 comments