Weekend Trip: Colorado Springs & Denver

by - Monday, December 03, 2018



I know. Hello stranger! It has been a hot minute, but safe to say.... My life is starting to go in a great direction and I finally have more time to do what Ive always loved doing... Being able to blog, create memories on youtube and just sharing with you... Ive missed you so!

Sooooo what is new with me? I have finally saved up enough money to remodel my business! And if you do not know... I am out here in oregon managing cannabis dispensaries and a whole lot of other things! It is so exciting to be apart of something that heals people and I honestly stay by it 100%! I have started using my cooking channel more and transformed it into a... food, vlog, travel type channel instead? Not sure if it will be too overwhelming, but the main star is of course food! I wish mukbang was bigger back then haha I would of sooo done a cooking/eating and talking to you guys type of thing? Let me know if you guys are interested! Anywho here is a weekend trip I did in colorado which was an amazing yet short trip! I cant wait to go back again! I will do more of these... Weekend type trips? more food more everything!


Went to Colorado to visit my best friend and my godson. Gosh he is the cutest thing in the entire world and super spoiled! We went to seven falls and did some hiking and gosh... I was not prepared for that haha! Your girl is not... outdoorsy at all! But the views and everything was just amazing!
we also went and done a lot of shopping and eating so it was a good trip!


 I am going in January for early bday present from my bestie! If youre from colorado and know any fun things to do let me know! We tried the mall and at hot pot in denver... We also found a pretty crystal healing shop too! It was just... So fun and so short... I really want to travel more now that I am older and money isnt so tight haha! I promise I will have more videos up for you guys to follow me around! Life is good! Lets go on a journey!


You May Also Like

0 comments